Saturday, January 28, 2017

I Love U...nicorns!!

Have you been seeing the adorable unicorn cakes popping up online? They're everywhere!! So when I was trying to come up with a simple Valentine's Day treat for my girls, I knew just what I wanted to do... unicorn cupcakes!!


These were so easy, guys! If you don't have mason jars, just put the eyelashes on the icing. You can make lashes out of fondant, by carefully cutting them out with a sharp knife, use black licorice, or simply paint them onto the jar with some black food coloring.

I mixed in some candy hearts with the icing (yum!) but the unicorn horns are my most favorite part. They're lolipops from Oriental Trading . I painted them with a little bit of edible gold dust.
These are such a great idea if you're making lots of treats for a large group, you can even skip the baking and pick up the cupcakes from the store.

Everything you need for your Valentine's celebrations can be found HERE.

I'd love to see your pictures if you make these, or something similar. 




I received items from Oriental Trading. The review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the samples free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment