Thursday, October 6, 2016

Halloween Decorating- A picnic with my BOO



It's a crisp, Autumn day here in Pennsylvania. The leaves are just starting to change, the local orchards are full of apples ready to be picked, nearby farms have their corn mazes open, and pumpkins as far as the eyes can see, and Halloween is just around the corner...
We love Halloween in my family, my younger daughter, Kati actually has a Halloween birthday! 
We're not so much into the gory stuff, so these skeletons are about as scary as we like to get. 


When I saw these "adorable" skeletons from Oriental Trading, I decided to set up a skeleton picnic, including bat cookies and eyeball punch. (Of course on Halloween the cookies will be wrapped for our favorite little neighborhood ghouls, and the punch will be for the grown ups only!)  ;)



Awwww... 'Til death do us part xo


I used a bat cookie cutter from local cookie cutter company R&M Intl. to make these easy sugar cookies. (Their cookie cutters are the best!)


I picked up the pitcher and floating eyeballs from our local dollar store. The punch is glowing thanks to the glow in the dark necklaces from Oriental Trading. I have also seen people use Super B Complex to make their punch glow, but haven't tried that one out yet.

The skeletons, BOO balloons, black gauze, glow in the dark necklaces, and burlap bunting can be found here:

I received items from Oriental Trading. The review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the samples free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

Happy Fall xo













1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning where you got the bat cookie cutters. I've been having a hard time finding them. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete