Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Treats (no tricks) ~


Happy Halloween!! One of my favorite things about what I do is meeting and working with amazing,  creative people. It's so much fun to plan out the details of a party or photo shoot and then see the stylist's vision come to life.  Here are two recent parties I've collaborated on.  Check out the cookies in this Young Frankenstein party and the fondant toppers I made for an Addams Family shoot.  I hope you love them as much as I do...

This Frankenstein party by Three Little Monkeys Studio is so beautiful it's hard to believe it's based on a monster movie!  Take a look, Gretchen actually built a mini lab...talk about attention to detail!!


 
And what lab is complete without gross body parts in jars, right!?!
 
 
Here are the cookies that I made for the party.  My favorite are the severed Frankenstein arms (never thought I'd use those words in a sentence)!!  
 
 
 Gretchen's party had so many amazing elements that she had to write several posts to cover it all!  Start reading along HERE, you'll be SHOCKED at the electrifying details...

Next is a spookingly charming engagement party styled by Dorangela of  Two Prince Bakery Theater.  The food and décor are inspired by the old TV show, The Addams Family.

These beautiful invitations were designed by Loralee Lewis.

There are so many clever, subtle ways that she incorporated the show's characters, including the "Thing" cupcake toppers that I made...
 


 

And those drinks...I just love the way she styled my fondant cigars!!! (Yes, they're actually Smoking!!)
 You can check out the rest of the party HERE.


xo Linda

2 comments:

  1. Such a unique theme for an engagement party! And those smoking fondant cigars are fascinating. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I loved being a part of such a cool party!!

    ReplyDelete