Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's My Birthday!!!


I've been talking about it for 2 years and now it's finally here....My 40th Birthday!!!
 
 Instead of looking at it as a large age milestone, I'm going to think about all of the blessings I've received over that somewhat large amount of time.   I'm a big advocate for living life with the right perspective.  At times it can be hard to see everything good that's surrounding you because you're focusing on the things that aren't so great but it's there, trust me.  This could just be my pending mid-life-crisis talking but today, for me, look on the bright side, set a goal that seems ridiculous, don't listen to the voices in your head that say,"you can't", and do something nice for someone.  Making other people happy always makes ME feel better too!  If that doesn't work... there's always cake!!!

{You should listen to me, someone once told me that with age comes wisdom...that makes me pretty darn wise!!!}

                                                    
                          Life is Good~ Cheers!! xo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    You have a wonderful life philosophy, I hope your day is filled with laugh and love.

    ReplyDelete