Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pinwheel Cookies for a Spring Baby Shower~

Here's a sneak peek at a beautiful baby shower I attended this past weekend.  The mom-to-be is my friend and photographer, Nicole.  As you can see by these pictures, she's SO talented!!

Nicole had asked me to make pinwheel cookies to coordinate with her spring themed, gender neutral shower.  I wanted to make them realistic and was more than happy with the results...Nicole made these cool stands for the cookies by securing a little, white picket fence to a serving tray.  She packed the bottom with foam, then covered it with moss. {clever!!!}  I just LOVE the way everything turned out!! 


Nicole popped a few of the paper pinwheels she made into the cookie display, can you tell the difference?  I think a few of her guests thought she was kidding when she told them that they were cookies!


I hope to do a tutorial on these in the near future!  They were "wheely" easy to make!!  ; ))

.

No comments:

Post a Comment