Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Winter!!

Happy winter to you! It's strange how we had a snow storm in October and yesterday (3 days before Christmas) Amanda and I were sitting out front in our tee shirts! Well, I guess you know what they say about the weather in Pennsylvania, "If you don't like it, wait a minute." {chuckling!}

Okay, onto some holiday cookies bound to put you in the yuletide spirit. These went out this morning to Kati's awesome teacher, Mrs. Poiesz.



I'd also like to share that TODAY on Firefly Confection's Blog you can find my (nut free) recipe for delicious Linzer cookies.  My girls and I make them every Christmas.  They're  so easy and would make an impressive hostess gift if you're visiting friends over the holidays!



                    Be good, Santa's watching!!  xo



.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had seen these Linzer cookies before the holidays! But with different designs, they'd be perfect treats at a bridal shower party, too!

    ReplyDelete