Sunday, June 25, 2017

S'mores Kits- 4th of July Deliveries


Happy Summer!! I don't know about you, but I absolutely live for the 15 hours of daylight this time of year. Sure, we do have more time to relax and hang out with friends, but sometimes it seems we're all headed in different directions. Wouldn't it be fun to remind our friends and family that we're thinking of them?
I thought so, and with the 4th of July just around the corner, I decided to make s'mores kits to deliver as a little surprise. {Yay!}

The bags included everything they'll need to make s'mores ...
The fun, patriotic cups, twine, bags and mini flags can be found at Oriental Trading. (While shopping on their site I also added the cool lantern).  


A big thanks to my daughter, Amanda for helping me package the s'mores and not snacking along the way. The struggle was real, people.  ;))


Here they are all ready to go. Complete with personalized name tags. (Link below). Seriously these are such a quick, inexpensive way to spread a little cheer.

Happy 4th of July to you!!🎉



You can find all of the patriotic items I used, and SO many more HERE!

The cute, free, printable hang tags can be found on The Mountain modern life blog.  xo
 


 I received items from Oriental Trading. The review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the samples free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment