Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{Featured} Holiday Cookie Tutorial~

I can hardly contain my excitement over my very first magazine feature!!!  I was asked to make a holiday cookie tutorial for Bird's Party Magazine Holiday 2011 edition.  Let me start by saying that Bird's Party is an incredibly creative site and a great resource for party ideas.   The magazine is equally as fantastic with tons of ideas for DIY holiday entertaining!

I wanted to make something unique and right away thought about the cookie ornaments my daughter, Amanda always insists I make for our Christmas tree.  I found this cute snow globe cookie cutter at Foose cookie cutters.  Check out the ezine for the full tutorial {It's SO easy to make!!}


The great thing about these cookies is their ability to be personalized. They can be used as ornaments, as I mentioned above or as a gift tag on a cute package.  Happy baking!!!  xo


I'd love to see what you create~ send pics. of your finished gift tag/ornament cookies to me at linda.p.schwart@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! Imagine, cookies that can be holiday ornaments, gift tags...why not party place cards, too?!

    ReplyDelete